Google Pixel 8 Lineup: Google is going to launch Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro during the Google event today. Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro will have an OLED display with a variable refresh rate of 120Hz and the new Tensor G3 chipset.
Google Pixel 8 Lineup Launch: Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are finally ready for launch in India today. The pre-order page for the Pixel 8 series smartphones will go live on October 5 on Flipkart and hence, those who want to buy the Pixel 8 series can book it. The good thing is that the pre-order window will open a day after the launch, making it easier for people to decide whether they want to buy it or not. Here are the leaked specs of the Google Pixel 8 series today, ahead of the launch event. And going to take a look at the price.
1) Pixel 8 can have a 6.17-inch FHD display, while Pixel 8 Pro can have a 6.7-inch QHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate.
2) Reports suggest that both the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are likely to be powered by Google’s new in-house processor – Tensor G3. The new chipset is likely to come with a 9-core CPU.
3) The Pixel 8 series is not expected to see significant design changes following the introduction of a visor-like camera module in the Pixel 7 series, but there may be a change from a curved display to a flat display in the Pixel 8 Pro. The edges of the device may be more rounded.
4) Pixel 8 Pro is expected to have a triple-rear camera setup, which will offer unbeatable photography experience. The Pixel 8, on the other hand, may feature a dual-rear camera setup, both housed within a distinctive visor-shaped module.
5) Reportedly, the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro cameras are likely to have several AI features like audio eraser and the ability to swap faces in photos.
6) According to the report, the Pixel 8 series is set to use AI to give a next level experience to the users and make the safety even better.
7) The price of Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro is likely to increase by $100 compared to their predecessors. The price of Pixel 8 is likely to start at $699 and the price of Pixel 8 Pro may start at $899.
8) The price of Google’s new Pixel devices is expected to be lower in India compared to the European market. It is estimated that the price of Pixel 8 with 128GB storage could be between ₹ 60,000 to ₹ 65,000 in India.
9) It is expected that Google can launch many other products including Pixel Watch 2 and Pixel Buds Pro in the Made by Google event.
10) The event is scheduled to start at 10 am ET/7 am PT (7:30 am IST) and will take place in New York City. For those who are unable to attend the launch, the event will be livestreamed on the Made by Google YouTube channel and Google Store website.