Kisan Credit Card: The Government of India had started the credit card scheme for farmers so that the farmers who are bearing the financial burden can get assistance. Now the government will start this campaign digitally so that the farmers can get credit cards in the coming three months.
Kisan Credit Card: Farmers play an important role in India, in such a situation, sometimes if the crop is not good, the farmers have to bear a huge financial burden. For which the Government of India started the Kisan Credit Card Scheme for these farmers so that extra credit can be given to the farmers. This scheme was started by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Let us tell you that in this scheme, farmers are also given savings account along with Kisan Credit Card. Also, now the process of making Kisan Credit Card has been simplified by the government, that is, now the farmers will be given their card within just 14 days of completing the application. Let us know what are the benefits of this scheme and for this. How to apply?
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Due to this scheme, if a farmer has a Kisan Credit Card, he can get a loan up to Rs. 3 lakh and that too at an interest rate of only 4%.
- If you repay the loan taken through Kisan Credit Card on time, the government gives you a subsidy of 3%.
- Due to this scheme, farmers can easily take a loan up to Rs 1.60 lakh for which they will not have to pay any collateral.
You can apply like this
Earlier, to apply for Kisan Credit Card, you had to go to the nearest bank branch, but now the government has made this process quite simple for the farmers. Let us tell you that the government has digitalized the entire process which will start from October 1. Under this, this campaign will be run from door to door. Banks, Panchayat and district administration will work together in this work so that farmers can get credit cards in the next three months.
These documents will be needed
- Application Form
- Land documents
- Identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card or driving license will be required.
- Address proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Driving License will be required.