WhatsApp Chat Lock: If you want to have a private chat with your partner or someone special on WhatsApp, then today we are going to tell you about a special feature. This feature can be very useful for you.
WhatsApp Chat Lock Enable Process: In today’s world, there would hardly be any person who does not use WhatsApp for messaging. Even in India, the number of people using this app is in crores. This number is continuously increasing every year. The reason for this is the important features of privacy security present in it. Today we are going to tell you about such a feature of WhatsApp, using which you can have a private chat with anyone and no one will even hear about it.
Available on all types of phones
The name of this new special feature of WhatsApp is Chat Lock. This new feature is available on all types of Android and iPhone. If you want to have a private chat with your partner, a friend or a relative, then the chat lock feature can be very useful for you. By turning on this feature, you can keep your most special chats safe with a password.
Whenever you want to read your secret chat or send a message, you will have to unlock your chat lock. For this, you can lock using fingerprint scanner, Face ID or password. Through any one of these things you can open or close that lock.
How to use chat lock
How to Lock Individual Chats on WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Then open the chat box with which you want to have a private chat.
- After opening that chat box (WhatsApp Chat Lock), click on the name above. Many options will be visible in the list there.
- If you look just below Disappearing Messages, you will see the option of Chat Lock.
- After turning on this option, that chat will be locked.
- After the chat is locked, that chat will go to the Locked Chats option.
- After this, if you receive any message, you will get the notification of Message unread.
- By clicking on that notification you can see and read the chat.
You will be able to see all the other locked chats through this feature.
This is also an option
If you do not see the secret chat option even after trying, then slide the slide down slightly. After this you will see locked chats. However, to use it you will have to use fingerprint or passcode. In this way your chat will become visible and you will be able to chat privately with anyone on WhatsApp.